AEM Group was founded in 1998 to provide commonsense hassle-free environmental compliance and management services to private and public organizations using global knowledge to create local solutions.
Our client list has grown from a handful of customers in 1998 to over 200 in the commercial sector and more than10 federal agencies as we have developed into a respected environmental consulting and management company that consistently wins and fulfills contracts with several federal agencies.
AEM Group attributes its success to clear vision, listening to and understanding our customer’s needs, hiring and retaining qualified professionals, and adhering to our commitment to deliver the best services on time and within budget.
Our professional staff is the backbone of our business strength.
- Environmental Site Assessment
- Natural Resources and Restoration
- Permitting / Compliance
- Remediation and Mitigation
- Sediment Sampling / Management
- Original equipment manufacturers
- Tier I and II auto parts suppliers
- Chemical blenders
- Cement plants
- Material handling/recycling/processing facilities
- Surface coating facilities
- Financial instutitions
- Food processing facilities
- Engine testing facilities
- General manufacturing facilities
- Private land developers
- USDA Natural Resources Conservation Service
- Naval Facilities Engineering Command (NAVFAC)
- U.S Air Force
- U.S. Army Corps of Engineers (USACE)
- U.S. Coast Guard
- U.S Department of Agriculture
- U.S. Department of Homeland Security
- U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
- U.S Fish and Wildlife Service
- U.S. National Park Service
- U.S Trade and Development Agency
- U.S. Property and Fiscal Office
- USDA Forest Service
- National Marine Fisheries Service
We take a systems approach to project management. We look at the entire situation — people, processes, and environment when developing solutions for environmental compliance and management.